The main activity of the Center for Preventive Medicine is to improve health and prevent diseases. What sets us apart from other professionals is our way of work which is contained in the sentence "We have time for you and your health".
What can you expect from us?
- We will provide you with professional help and plenty of time to talk
- We will advise you how to achieve, maintain and improve your health, or to prevent onset or progression of disease
- We will motivate you to take responsibility for your health before health disorders occur
- We will help you replace your bad habits with positive health behavior
- We will encourage you to develop healthier lifestyle
- We will train you how to recognize what is healthy and positive
- We will advise, inform and stimulate you to develop practical skills of self-help
Services we offer:
- Free preventive checkups
- Personalized preventive checkups
- Food intolerance testing: 32 foods, 64 foods, 96 foods, 120 foods, 15 additives
- Creating of a Personal menu
- Psychological testing
- Hematological and Biochemical Tests (E.S.R, CBC, Random Blood Sugar, Urine Analysis)
- Microbiological Stool Exam (bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi)
- Team consultations and recommendations
- Telephone counseling
An interdisciplinary team made up of professionals work together to meet the needs of the patients and answer all their questions.
If you have questions about how to preserve your health, about the prevention of diseases or how to achieve healthy lifestyle please contact our Centre for Preventive Medicine, Department of Public Health at: 00 385 1 46 96 176.
Food Intolerance Test